Working out at home safely
· If you're taking part in one of our live classes, please register to allow enough time to hear the information at the start of the class.
· You must let us know about any injuries or conditions you have before taking part.
· Make sure you have plenty of room at home to do the session. Ensure you have 2 metres square of space, with suitable lighting and ventilation.
· Keep hydrated whilst taking part.
· Consult your doctor before using the Whittfit Training online activities and follow their advice.
· Do not take part in our online activities if you have a history of chest pain, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, joint, or spinal (back or neck) problems or injuries.
· If at any time you feel you are exercising beyond your current fitness abilities, or you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness, or nausea, you should discontinue exercising immediately.
· Taking part in a class is solely at your own risk and you are responsible for any injuries that may occur.
· You are responsible for exercising within your limits and for anyone else taking part with you that hasn’t registered for the class.
· Whittfit take no responsibility for people that have been forwarded the details of the session, but haven’t officially registered for the class.
By participating in a class you are agreeing to take full responsibility for your health and physical wellbeing, and you are confirming that you have read our Online Health Commitment Statement